Tuesday, November 18, 2008

challenge

Hmm, just when I think I am done, we are challenged to do one more 'thing.' 10 ramdon facts that no one knows about me. This should be easy since most people don't know who I really am but it is not.

  1. I hate extended family get-togethers. By extended I mean brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles. I just don't like them all and anyone who really does know me knows why.
  2. I used to go play Bingo every week.
  3. I have no luck. Which is why I quit going to Bingo.
  4. I could live without chocolate but not potato chips.
  5. I can't fall asleep without the TV on. Thank goodness for sleep timers.
  6. I hate to clean. I bribe myself to get the housework done.
  7. I hate to shop. It makes Christmas harder but I get through it.
  8. I love Pogo.com.
  9. I don't like mushrooms.
  10. I've never learnt how to change a tire.

No comments: