Tuesday, August 26, 2008

technology

I have been thinking about the IPhones. I would like to have one. Beside the price tag, things holding me back are: I only use about 10 minutes a month on my cell phone, I use my IPod a couple hours a week, I have never texted anyone and don't really know how, I don't know how to take or send a picture with a cell phone. I see people using blackberries and Iphones and think, how cool. I want to be able to do those things, but would I do them? For the price I bet I would learn but I am afraid that I would let it slip and I would have spent that money for nothing. I love my Ipod and was so happy when I got it but now I find that I don't use it all that much. I carry it around with me but I just don't have that much time for listening.
I'll just put it on my wish list and wait for the price to come down or I fall so far behind in technology that I have to have something similar just to keep up.

1 comment:

HeleneB said...

I'm with you on both frints. Lov the ipod, but need to wait a bit on iphone until either price goes down or my desire/usage for another cool gadget goes up :)

Helene librarybytes.com